Re: Squid, WebDAV and the SEARCH method

From: Simon Rainey <srainey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:34:28 +0100

Agreed, but Micro$oft have a habit of pushing new technology into the
marketplace well before it becomes a standard. Until MS loses its dominance
of the desktop I guess we'll need to keep up. Fortunately Squid seems to be
well ahead of the game in terms of WebDAV support (according to the WebDAV
project at any rate).

Simon.