Questions about smb_auth

From: <big_fish@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:23:11 +0800 (CST)

I'm using squid-2.3s3 on FreeBSD-R4.I wonder if squid
can use NT authentication?What I want is:
when a NT network client use squid,squid can get the
user's NT username,and do authentication based on the
username.
I've read the smb_auth document.It seems I must add
some things to PDC to use it?It's impossible in my
present situation.And what I want is only to identify
the NT user name,instead of authenticating him against
the PDC.
欢迎您使用 百家商务电子邮件系统 http://www.email.com.cn
Welcome to E-mail business system