restricting directories

From: pat lendon <plendon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:05:14 -0400

Hi all,

I'm running Squid 2.3.STABLE 2 and have been trying to limit access to
certain directories located in our intranet. How do I setup acl's for
admin_user1, admin_user2, and admin_user3 to access certain directories
suchas http://our_intranet_system_name.com/htdocs/mrtg ?

First, do I need to create a separate user authorization file containing
specific usernames and then setup an acl for that user authorization
file?
Something like: acl admin_users(acltype?????)
/usr/local/squid/etc/admin_users.

Second, how do I setup the acl for the above url directory? Would this
be the acltype urlpath_regex type?

I know these questions have been asked before (and I've referenced the
archive lists), but I'm not having any success - any help is
appreciated. We've got this working on Apache via the Directroy
directive - but I can't figure it out for Squid.

Thank you.