Newbie Install Question

From: Dustin Ragans <dragans@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:04:47 -0400

Hi. I went to the squid page and downloaded the source. I followed the instructions exactly for installation, compling and making and everything. Well in the docs, it says to run it by, /usr/local/squid/bin/squid -z . I did that but it says squid command not found. I know that that squid file is there, because you can see it in KFM. I am running Mandrake 7.0. Thanks so much.

God Bless
dragans@suwannee.k12.fl.us