Re: caching 206 responses

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:57:55 +0200

Can you please enable log_mime_hdrs and then send the extended
access.log output of a request resulting in a 206 reply?

It could be that the range request is of a kind Squid cannot handle, or
that there is a bug in range_offset_limit. Which is hart to tell without
the full request headers..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker