response time for the error message?

From: Hillel Bilman <hillel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 23:17:20 +0200

Hi

How do I set the response time for the error message, when as you said
below, the connection between the squid and web server is broken and
so the web server never sends back a reply.

Also in the error message how do you remove the lines below:

Generated Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:06:59 GMT by solaris7 Squid/2.3.STABLE3)

Thanks for all your help