WCCP

From: Bernat Ginard <bernat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:00:00 +0200

Hi all,

I've been using wccp for transparent proxy successfully for some time but now
after upgrading the router IOS to IOS 12.1(2) Plus we have problems with
redirection.

The router is a Cisco 3640 with two serials (one of them is our connection to
internet), one ethernet and two E1 controllers (for analog modems and ISDN
connexions). The problem is that the router redirects correctly the traffic
from the two E1 and the serial, but the packets coming from the ethernet are
silently discarded (I've tested it). The redirection is done in the serial
connected to Interntet.

What can be the problem? (From de documentation from Cisco the configuration
steps in the new IOS are the same as were with IOS 12.0)

Thanks in advance,

 --
Bernat Ginard Lladó
mailto:bernat@kaos.es http://www.kaos.es