squid transparent problem

From: MaLLoK <malloc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:07:14 +0200

Hi, Im a new user of Squid, I think this proxy is awesome.. and is the best I've never seen,
but I have a little problem with the transparent squid proxy, this dont load a couple of webs,
when I configure the proxy manually at every browser client on my intranet it works fine.

 I've used the ipchains rules of the transparent-squid-minihowto.
 Anyone had my problem?
 Anyone can help me?
Got to add any rule or line to any config file?

Thanks..

reply this back to : harry@activanet.es