Is it possible for accelerator to send source IP's to Apache

From: Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:56:43 +0800

Hi, I recently setup a squid2.3-stable3 on a FreeBSD4.0 box
acceleratiing a mod-perl enabled Apache listening at a different
port. Is there any way, I can forward the original source IP's to
Apache to log. Right now, all requests to Apache show the source IP as
the local interface

I am using Host based virtual hosting on Apache with each virtual host
logging to a separate file which is easy to send to customers.

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com