Re: authentication on NT PDC

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:21:12 +0200

If you send in your changes to squid-dev@squid-cache.org then the
distribution is more likely to change than if everyone who uses SMB
authentication keeps quiet.

Having things changed very much depends on having people contribute code
where possible. You can't simply expect new features to magically just
appear in new releases.. someone has to make them as well.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid hacker