Help

From: Paul Z. Stagner <paul.stagner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:12:40 -0600

Hello all,

I have squid 2.3stable1-5 and am trying to use an external
authenticator with pam_auth. I am using a Netware pam to
authenticate to my 4.11 Netware server and am having trouble. I
get the prompt for username and password and enter my Netware
user/pass combination, but get prompted again and again with a
failed response. The logs appear to show the Netware pam talking
to Netware ok, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Thank you.