Unidentified subject!

From: TD <tblue@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:01:46 -0400

Hi. Im new to this list! I just installed Squid proxy for a small office
and
they want to be able to ftp using a login name and password to different
servers on the internet via the proxy. How do i set this up? The are
running
Cute FTP. Also same question for email accounts. How do i set up email for
access to POP accounts with Microsoft Outlook.

I looked on the FAQ for this but didnt find anything relevant

HTTP seems to work fine. Im running 2.3stable2-src-tar.gz

thanks in advance !
tony