Re: subscribe to mailing list

From: <Richard_Dalton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:55:40 -0400

Hi all, if anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated. I have Squid 2.3
STABLE1 running on Solaris. Works fine, except for users over the wide area
link. When they try to use the squid server to get access to some webservers,
they get the error message below. The website address the user was trying to
hit gets ignored and an "N/A" comes up in the errror. I have my client_lifetime
variable set to "1 day" Is there anything else I should look at?

_______________________________

408 Request Time-out Server: Squid/2.3.STABLE1 Mime-Version: 1.0 Date: Wed, 12
Jul 2000 18:11:58 GMT
GMT X-Squid-Error:
ERR_LIFETIME_EXP 0

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: N/A
The following error was encountered:
     Connection Lifetime Expired
Squid has terminated the request because it has exceeded the maximum connection
lifetime

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Rich Dalton