RE: 2.3s3 memory leak?

From: Simon Fawcett <simon.fawcett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:26:53 +0100

I feel that squid 2.3s3 has a memory leak, two people using a new squid 4 a
week or ten days makes the process grow until it starts swapping to disk
only 48meg but for two users? on a system with 64meg.

When the process is restarted it is about 8 meg. I have tuned the
squid.conf to take account of all in the FAQ memory reduction section. Using
redhat 6.2 Kernel 2.2.14-12.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Simon