Re: Memory Utilization

From: Hillel Bilman <hillel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:00:53 +0200

Hi

Thanks for your response. What other variables are there in the
squid.conf that are configurable besides the cache_mem value
that determines the amount of memory squid uses on your system?

Do you know how to find the amount of memory used via mallinfo()?
as I compiled using --enable-dlmalloc.

Thanks, any help appreciated