FrontPage and Squid

From: --==[bolMyn]==-- <crash@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

To get right to the chase, on my internal network I have people using
FrontPage to author their web pages. I have set up the network in such a
way that they have to go through Squid if they want to use port 80
(otherwise, they don't get anywhere). Here is my problem:

They can connect fine to the remote site and open its conentent in FP,
however, all the images do not come up. What's even more disturbin, I can
see them in FP but cannot view them. Text ages are fine. In essence,
graphics come up marked as "x" as if they were not there. I would be more
than willing to bet that this is to do with Squid because if I use systems
which can get out on port 80 directly, this problem does not exist.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
--------