I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

From: <cslmoon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:06:29 -0900

Hello!

I have tried to contact you through ICQ but couldn't find you in the ICQ Community! If you are using ICQ, please send me your ICQ number by ICQ Email Express to 51943716@pager.mirabilis.com

If you are not using ICQ, I would like to invite you to join the ICQ community so we can send messages, chat and find more friends to join us.

Download ICQ by going to:

http://www.icq.com/

Once you do so, we can communicate online.

Seek you @ ICQ
choi sunglyoul
ICQ #: 51943716

Here are the 4 ways you can find me in the ICQ community:
- My ICQ number is 51943716
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is: http://wwp.icq.com/51943716
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 51943716@pager.mirabilis.com.
- My ICQ Web Front is members.icq.com/51943716. If I am online and activated my ICQ Web Front, you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page.