Re: Document x Byte Hit Ratio

From: Joao Pagaime <jpsp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:47:58 +0100 (WEST)

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any way to track down misbehaved clients?
I guess a TCP_CLIENT_ABORT on the result code would do.
Maybe something reported on the HTTP status code...
I feel that in backbone caches it's very important to figure
out why there are more bytes coming in than going out,
if possible, per client or aggregated in network/mask.
Is there any way to find out something similar at the
application level?

thanks,
--jp

--
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional - Tel: +351-218440100