transparent accelerator/cache not cacheing

From: Hugh Jones <jonesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:08:36 +0100

Hi,

I've looked in the FAQ and the various docs, but none of them seem to go
into detail with troubleshooting the problem that the Squid cache we have
does not cache the web site it is supposed to, and there appears to be
nothing from the logs that would indicate that it isn't working - has anyone
out there got this kind of setup who could possibly give me some pointers
please? If so, email me on jonesh@wordmap.com to avoid spamming the
list...!!

Cheers,

Hugh Jones