RE: Access Denied

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 06:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

If you are talking about transparent proxy, please take a look at the
transparent proxy section of the FAQ at http://www.squid-cache.org/ .
There is a big section with special instructions at the top and probably a
specific section for your platform.

Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska