HOW-TO for MSNT authentication anywhere???

From: Steve Cody <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:39:16 -0400

I am fairly new to Squid....
I am attempting to set up user authentication. I am running Squid on a
linux system that is also running Samba. I want the users to authenticate
to the NT Domain prior to browsing the web. I am only finding little bits
of information about configurating authentication in Squid. Is there a
HOW-TO that I can follow, or some other good resource?
Thanks!
Steve Cody