Transparent Proxy Error

From: Andreas Guetl <andreas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:48:58 +0200

Hello!

I hope that my mail is not boring you, but i don't know
where the error is.

I configured my transparent proxy exactly the way as
described in the Squid-FAQ. I tried it on different
machines as well. But i get everytime the error:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /

The following error was encountered:

Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:43:21 GMT by it.is.me.com (Squid/2.3.STABLE3)

My Kernel is 2.2.16.

Maybe it is a well known error. I hope on of you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

So long,

Andreas Guetl
andreas@guetl.net