Authentication? Radius? External program?

From: Ben Mckellar <Ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:11:54 +1000

Hi,

I am looking at squid authentication for the first time. I have thrown a
few things around in my head like radius authentication off an already
existing NT box, or a 3rd party authentication program.

Which would be the easiest to setup? If i was using radius whats the breif
outline of steps i would have to go through.

If i was to use a 3rd party authentication program with squid what would it
involve (breif outline) , if i chose this do i just point the section in the
squid.conf file to the program ?

your help/advice is appreciated.

Thanx

Ben Mckellar - Hotline Support Pty Ltd