Accelerating Multiple Servers located on different Machine

From: Christoph Stotz <stotz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:48:45 +0200

Hello !

I had a closer look to the FAQ and message archives before decinding to post
my question, but I didn´t find any answer to my problem:

I have a Linux Box with Squid 2 (Stable 5) up and running. The machine has
two
NIC´s, one on the inner network (some people call that Intranet) and the
other
interface on the external network (which is the internet). The machine has
many
IP-Addresses on the outside interface and one single on the inside
interface.

What I would like to configure is that I place many Web-Servers on my inner
network (on one or more machines which is not the Squid-Box itself) and to
be able to do http://<first_outside_ip> and to get the accelerated version
of my first webserver on the inner network. Then to do
http://<second_outside_ip>
and to get the next web server.

I can immagine that this may be done by running more than one Squid-Instance
-
however I would like to do it with only one instance.

Is that possible ?

Many thanx for your help - and please don´t blame me if this is a old
question.
I really tried to find an answer to this.

Kind Regards

Christoph Stotz