Re: Is my proxy will still work properly if I comment lines insrc/http.c in order to use RealPlayer

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:22:57 +1000

Sebastien,
  that code checks whether squid received data from the server side
connection, and if it didn't, returns an error to the client. Removing that
code will not fix your problem with G2 realplayer (and will introduce
problems in squid). Are you sure the upstream site is working properly?

What do you mean by ignore ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT?
If squid has no data to send to the client, what would you like it to send?

Rob