[SQU] Squid How To

From: Vince Crismer C. Villena <v_c_c_v@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri Aug 11 01:25:22 2000

Greetings,

Guys. I badly need your help. I'm having problems with squid. I installed
squid without any errors then I created a user squid with a group defined in
the squid.conf. When I started squid using that account, it didn't report
any problem. It just created a knew prompt. I assumed that it was already
running smoothly. I even checked the System processes by ps -ax and squid
was there. When I try to connect from another machine by defining the proxy
address (eg http 192.168.0.2 port 3128). after doing that, i try to connect
by typing any http address. It failed. The browser said It couldn't find the
server. Help...

- Vince Villena