[SQU] Access denied !

From: Janis Ivanovskis <Janis.Ivanovskis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:18:54 +0200

I get sometimes the subject error. This error shows up in the morning or in
the midday, or what ever. But one day my boss get this message and i can not
figure out where is the problem, cause, after some time when the boss waits
for 5-15 min, or restarts the comp, this error is gone.
Some of the guys told me to check my squid.conf file against the time
limitations, but i did not put wany time limitations on.
So may be any one can help, cause, its bouring to say to my users, hold on
pal or wait for 15 min. or just restart your computer. All knows and i know
thats it is my problem to figure that out..

Thanks.

John

Janis Ivanovskis
Latvia State Revenue Service
UNIX System Administrator
e-mail: janis.ivanovskis@vid.gov.lv
phone: +371 9427686
Riga, Latvia LV-1082
Take what you need and leave the rest, cause you know what's relevant is.