Re: Stopping parenting

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:29:11 +0300 (EEST)

there was another answer on the list

See this in your conf file

# TAG: miss_access
# Use to force your neighbors to use you as a sibling instead of
# a parent. For example:
#
# acl localclients src 172.16.0.0/16
# miss_access allow localclients
# miss_access deny !localclients
#
# This means that only your local clients are allowed to fetch
# MISSES and all other clients can only fetch HITS.
#
# By default, allow all clients who passed the http_access rules
# to fetch MISSES from us.
#miss_access allow all