[SQU] Problems with viewing image, which is generated with a cgi

From: Dominik Simon <dsquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:07:27 +0200

(sorry... my english isn't very good)

Hi!

I have three proxies (proxy A, proxy B & proxy C):
all have the same configuration, like processor, hd, ...,
Suse Linux, Kernel 2.0.37, Squid 2.0: Patch 2, Release 57.

For example, on a client I want to open the folowing url
http://www.multichart.de/cgi-bin/webcharts/mcweb-client.hist?size=460x345&papier=710000_EDY&
to see a chart of a bond, here: DaimlerChrysler. But this picture, which is
generated by a cgi-file, will not be showed if I use the proxy A.

If I use one of the two other proxies (proxy B or proxy C), or I use a "direct
connection to the internet", the picture will be showed.

What does happen? - The three proxies all have the same configuartion
(squid.conf), the same hardware, squid, patch, release, binary, ... - There is
only one different: the name of the proxy :)

Does someone else have the problem, too? Who can help me??
I have a firewall, all three proxies are connected to it, but the logfile of the
firewall says, that all requests from the proxies are allowed.

Can someone help me? For mail from anyone thanks !

Sirencly, Dominik.
mailto: dsquid@gmx.de