[SQU] Dual Proxy follow up.

From: Bruce Markey <bruce@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:03:09 -0400

Well Squid is up and running perfectly.. happily caching my sites. I had my
sat proxy disabled to test and was running off my t1 line.

I brought the satalite proxy back up and added the line in the squid.conf
cache_peer pasat01.ddgheadquarters.ddgwireless.com parent 8080 3130 default
no-query
where that is a resolvable name.

Problem is now that it is back up and running and i open my wingate
monitoring software i can see that i am never getting to that proxy which
means i am not using that bandwidth.

Any suggestions.
Bruce Markey
Network Engineer