[SQU] Ugh, Reinstalled now broke my setup...

From: Rudy Komsic <rudyk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:48:11 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight after reinstalling
with FreeBSD 4.1, Squid 2.4 devel 4 and WCCP, I can not seem to get
my hijacking right.

the procedures I did were:

1: Install Fresh FreeBSD
2: Setup Squid compiled with WCCP
3: Applied the GRE.PATCH
3.1: forgot to mention, Cisco WCCP was enabled.
4: Added "Options IPFIREWALL" and "Options IPFIREWALL_FORWARD"
5: Compiled and rebooted
6: Added the IPFW Rules according to the Transparent Proxy options
7: tried starting up Squid... Worked was running but failed to
redirect the traffic, Cisco said it was 100% running...

Under the FAQ it said I needed to add the "OPTION GRE" to my config
file but everytime I tried I got error on the line.

Are there any source of some straightforward step by step guide to
set this bloody thing up :P? Do I need to have Apache running for
this to work?

Thanks in advance for any help!