[SQU] broken icons

From: Allan Latham <alatham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:54:21 +0200

I am evaluating Squid and I have one remaining problem.
When displaying an ftp directory list I get broken icons.
When I try to retrieve the icon image I get the message below.

In my config file I have pointed the icons directory to /home/squid/icons and
running with debug shows that this has been correctly parsed. Renaming the
directory
causes squid to complain so I assume the directory and icons were found. As a
confirmation I reverted to /usr/local/squid/etc/icons with the same result.

Does anyone have an ideas please?

Thanks

Allan Latham

-----------------

ERROR

While trying to process the request:

GET /squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-dirup.gif HTTP/1.0
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Accept-Charset: iso-8859-1,*,utf-8
Proxy-Authorization: Basic cm9vdDowMzA4aG9jaGxhbmQ=

The following error was encountered:

     Invalid Request

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. Possible problems:

     Missing or unknown request method
     Missing URL
     Missing HTTP Identifier (HTTP/1.0)
     Request is too large
     Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests
     Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Your cache administrator is webmaster@flexsys-group.com.

Generated Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:56:21 GMT by home01.home (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)