[SQU] simple http_port question

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:19:23 +0300 (EEST)

I wonder when I define multiple addresses for squid to listen to
when squid receives a request then when fetching it which IP address does
it use as the source address? Does it use the address it received it or ?

Evren

# TAG: http_port
# Usage: port
# hostname:port
# 1.2.3.4:port
#
# The socket addresses where Squid will listen for HTTP client
# requests. You may specify multiple socket addresses.
# There are three forms: port alone, hostname with port, and
# IP address with port. If you specify a hostname or IP
# address, then Squid binds the socket to that specific
# address. This replaces the old 'tcp_incoming_address'
# option. Most likely, you do not need to bind to a specific
# address, so you can use the port number alone.

| Name : Evren Yurtesen - yurtesen@ispro.net.tr |
| Job Title : Technical Consultant & System Administrator|
| S-Mail : Talikkokatu 6B 26, Turku 20540, Finland |
| Work Tel. : +90-232-2463992 |
| Mobile Tel.: +358-40-5073940 |