[SQU] Anonymizing headers from web server I accelerate

From: Marcin Mogielnicki <mar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:08:43 +0200

        Hello

        My squid 2.3.STABLE4 works as accelerated server for web server
on different
machine. It works fine, but now I need to hide some headers coming from
my web server to clients via squid. Web server generates Server header
and squid gladly posts it to all clients. Here are my results:

>telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.