[SQU] multiple user lists

From: Ian Jones <i.jones@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:20:05 +0100

I have squid version 2.2 running on Redhat and its working very well.

At the moment I'm using ncsa proxy authentication with all users in one
file.
This works fine.

I have a list of denied web sites.
This also works, fine.

I have about 200 staff accounts and about 2000 student accounts.

Some of the staff have their own personal machines, but most have shared
access.

Is there any way to use multiple user files and for each file to have
separate acls.

I would like to give the different groups of users access to different
web sites.

eg

staff would get access to all sites.
students would get access to some sites
mature students would get access to other sites.

I this is possible I've not worked out how to do it.

Has somebody been able to do this.

I will change the authentication program if I have to.

Thanks

Ian

--
*