Re: [SQU] Range offset limit?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:36:35 +0200

See range_offset_limit in squid.conf.

/*
 * Return true if the first range offset is larger than the configured
 * limit, UNLESS the request is a hit AND the bits we want are in
 * the cache.
 */

More specifically this is seen if the requested object are currently
being downloaded, and there is another request received for the object
with a request range which is outside what range_offset_limit allows..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker