Re: [SQU] Automatic reply

From: Ken Kirchner <kenk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:33:13 -0500 (CDT)

I think being so brain dead that you allow your AR to invade a mailing
list should be a death sentence. List admin should remove him from the
list and send him a letter explaining his removal. He can deal with it
when he's back from his vacation.

Just my .02.

 On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, John F. Navratil wrote:

> Why not have everyone's auto-responder prefix their response with [AR]?
>

> ;-}

Ken Kirchner                   :  kenk@shreve.net
Assitant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638
ShreveNet, Inc.                :  Fax (318)213-2650
ShreveNet - Your Premium Internet Service Provider!