Re: [SQU] Redirect Script

From: Andrew Lowe <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:57:07 +1000

You can base it off many things, including the ip of the person looking at
it ...
but not the ip of the server...
the redirector program recieves from squid:
url, client, ident and the method
from this i suppose you could write a program to do dns lookup to find the
ip address and reject or accept the connection based on that...
so its possible, but not as easy as other meathods.... it is much easier to
reject based on url.. or part of url.

i have some info on what you have to include, and what is passed to
redirectors, for programming them, if you want i could forward them onto
you...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771