Re: Unified patches for squid_radius_auth

From: Marc van Selm <marc.van.selm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:00:10 +0200

Mike,

Thanks for building this update. I really appreciate this. It is published
here:
     http://selm.www.cistron.nl/authtools or http://selm.op.het.net/authtools
(whichever you prefer)

Many people had trouble with the previous version and the somewhat
incoherently published patches (my fault) so I also forwarded this message
to squid-users.

Squid-users: feel free to use it. I personally can still not provide
serious support (I must admit I only published this update and Mike did the
integration/improvement work) The kit should be straightforward enough to
use. If you get lost in the radius stuff have a look at the Cistron radiusd
documentation (included in the source). squid_radius_auth has its roots in
the Cistron radiusd.

At 10:58 AM 8/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Marc
>
>I have taken the liberty of making a unified version of squid_radius_auth into
>a new release, which includes the patches from Andrea Dell'Amico and myself.
>
>I have attached a new squid_radius_auth-1.0.4.tar.gz. If you would make that
>available with the rest of your stuff, it would be very helpful for all.
>
>Cheers.
>
>--
>Mike McCauley mikem@open.com.au
>Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd Unix, Perl, Motif, C++, WWW
>24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia http://www.open.com.au
>Phone +61 3 9598-0985 Fax +61 3 9598-0955

Marc van Selm
NATO C3 Agency
Communication Systems Division, A-Branch
Tel: +31 70 3142454
E-mail: marc.van.selm@nc3a.nato.int (PGP capable)
Tactical ATM: +31 70 3148183 / 71183