[SQU] trouble with yahoo.com & yimg.com

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

We're having a slight problem with Squid 2.2STABLE2 (non-transparent) and
Yahoo. When a browser (either one) is configured for the proxy server, the
photographic images from the news pages on Yahoo do not load. Other GIF
and JPG graphics are loaded normally, but the photographic images aren't
coming through. Once you take out the proxy settings, all is fine. I've
tried putting in yahoo and yimg for the stop list and no_cache ACL, but no
luck.

Anyone else having this problem? The store.log and access.log seem to show
the right info. This one has me puzzled.

Reponses to <marcus@pcez.com> would be much appreciated!

TIA,
Marcus

  Marcus Hecht