[SQU] Authentication for webserver through squid

From: Anders K. Pedersen <mailnews-proxy-squid-users@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:31:15 +0200

Is there any way to make squid add a username/password to all requests
sent to a specific webserver?

We have access to a set of databases through a http server, which
requires username/password authentication before giving access. We want
our students to be able to access these databases, but we're not allowed
to make the access codes for the databases publicly available.

Regards,
Anders K. Pedersen

Reply to the list or to "Anders K. Pedersen" <akp@akp.dk>