[SQU] Redirector's

From: Michael Baird <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: 30 Aug 2000 22:53:26 +0500

I'm looking to setup a redirector w/squid, and haven't found a lot of
documentation on it. I currently run a filtered/non-filtered squid proxy
on the same machine, by identifying the port the user connected on (8080
is unfiltered, 8181 I force into a parent cache, currently NS
NT/Surfwatch). I want to replace this scenario, so I can retire the NT
machine with squidguard blacklist, what I'm wanting to do or know if
it's possible, is set up squid so port 8181 request are sent to the
squid-guard redirector for processing, rather then to my parent cache,
if you could post a sample ACL that would be great.

Regards
MIKE