[SQU] Squid with mrtg, miss snmp cacheClientHttpRequests field

From: Berto <berto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:40:35 +0200

Hi all,
I installed:
  1-) Squid-2.3-STABLE4
  2-) Mrtg-2.8.12
All is ok for Mrtg and Squid as singles, where used together I 've some
problem: for Mrtg I use configuration file found at doc web pages and I use
mib.txt file take from Squid distribution. When I try to monitor my squid
traffic I can see many images but cacheClientHttpRequests.
At low level (with snmpwalk) I view that cacheClientHttpRequests is not
managed by Squid! (1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.5.2.1.2) and I don't know why as
mib.txt is the same for Squid and Mrtg!! All other images work file but all
ICP (this is not a big problem, for now).
Thank you to everyone could help me.
Berto