Re: [SQU] squid httpd accelerator and Keep-Alive

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 12:46:49 +0200

Works just fine in my tests here (the current 2.4 development version).

Persistent connections however requires two things:

1. The reply must have proper boundaries defined. For HTTP/1.0+ this is
having a Content-Length header which matches the actual reply in size.

2. The requestor must indicate that a persistent connection is desired
by including the Connection: keep-alive header in the request.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker