Re: [SQU] ICP or Cache-Digest ?

From: Alberto Brealey <beto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:03:05 -0600

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 09:35:25PM +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> It depends. In most cases my recommendation is neither of them.

in my case i need parents, and from what i understand i need icp or digest
so caches can communicate with their parents. what i have is an asymmetrical
system (with DVB), with parents in the US and caching engines being fed via
satellite in Costa Rica, Central America. in this case (600ms average ping
times from caching engines to their parents): is icp better?

tia

Alberto Brealey.