Re: [SQU] Squid & RTSP

From: Mehrdad Fatemi <fatemi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:19:57 +0430

K,
as you know proxy do some address translations (in Transport layer)
just for some TCP/UDP based protocols, there are many protocols
that do not work with such translations, so if you wish to use almost all
(not all till now) protocols with invalid IP addresses (e.g.:10.0.0.0
172.16.0.0 192.168.0.0)
 you should use kind of IP address translation (e.g.: Masquerading / NAT)
with ipfwadm | ipchains | iptables,
if you wish to do this let me know your topology.

in order to have
Best Regards

Mehrdad Fatemi
R&D Director