RE: [SQU] Secure Authentication

From: Ounsted, Toby <ounstt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:27:36 +0100

By all means and to the best of my ability. (New job so I've got my head
down a bit at the moment).

From a Linux user's (my) point of view this kind of development is highly
significant as it allows further integration into the modern office. It
makes it much easier to be able to select the best tool for the job rather
than having to make do with compromises.
Plus the MS Proxy here crashes on a daily basis - which prior to my arrival
had been taken for granted... Hee Hee. #1 was to log into the proxy in my
previous company and show them the uptime..

Keep up the good work,

Toby.