Re: [SQU] Using Squid as a "Caching Only" server

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:09:20 -0500

It's called transparency, and it's covered in the FAQ for several
different OS's and routers. Because configuration is different for
every OS and/or router, you'll need to follow the directions specific to
your platform. If you have problems following the steps in the FAQ,
then let us know your OS and/or router that you'll be using for port
redirection, and I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

                                  --
                     Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                 Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances