Re: [SQU] transparent ftp proxying

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:44:46 -0500 (CDT)

Use tcpdump to see where packets are going. Check your ipchains, again,
so that you aren't sending squid's packets back to itself. When ipchains
are set, can you use lynx to still connect to remote sites?

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"What is the anatomical juxtaposition of two obicularis oris
 muscles in the state of contraction?  Osculation!"