Re: [SQU] disk full, can we just restart the squid???

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:42:59 +0300 (EEST)

You dont need to clean your cache directory manually.
in your squid.conf when you give cache_dir command
the number right after the path of cache directory (I assume its /cache in
your situation) defines how much disk space should squid use
in kilobytes. Lets say if you have 8gb free space there you can put
7000 so that squid will delete the least request files to have more space
for new objects.

Evren